Digital Asset Management System
We have developed and tested a unique method of integration of our DAMS solution onto a physical on premise, Synology large volume storage NAS device, removing the requirement and cost for a separate server.
Find a File in Seconds
Imagine a client requesting an image from an archive project five years ago that they could not remember the exact date or campaign details for. How long would it take you to find this file? Our DAMS solution will narrow the search in seconds.
The solution is delivered customised to your organisation with colours, logos and search fields with or without a shopping cart and multiple client access. We can provide, install and support a fully integrated solution.
Categorised & Tagged
Our fully integrated software automatically indexes every file in your organisation. The software engine places the files into categories, dates, tags, customer, type, size, location, project and much more searchable information.
Digital Asset Management Solutions
Why Choose iTG?
- High performance low cost browser based management
- Customised to your specific needs and corporate logo and colours
- Allow your customers to have access to their own digital assets
- Fast search and location of files and adding of them to a shopping cart
- Preview for each file including video clips
- Add your own search tags and data to each file
- Automated backup to the iTG CloudBase backup and storage
- Fully integrated system onto Synology NAS storage, or on premise servers, or Cloud servers
- iTG installation support and maintenance all as one package
- Automated adding of any type of files in multiple locations
How we helped K7 Media revolutionise their file storage and management and reduce their costs.
iTG has successfully delivered a unique high performance Digital Asset Management Solution (DAMS) into K7 Media. We were tasked with creating an efficient automated indexing and search facility for K7 Media’s many terrabytes of multiple video and image files.
iTG designed a unique solution that accesses our iTG DAMs technology image database via a web browser. We have deployed our solution uniquely onto a large volume, on premise Synology storage device that is connect to our iTG Cloudbase Openstack Backup. Multiple locations can be indexed for every type of file that can be searched for using refining criteria and therefore accessed in seconds.
The iTG solution is as powerful as any like for like competition but a fraction of the cost of the other DAMS solutions available in the market.