We are committed to reducing our environmental impact and continually improving our environmental performance as an integral and fundamental part of our business strategy and operating methods.
We are committed to:
- Supporting and complying with, or exceeding where possible, the requirements of current environmental legislation and codes of practice.
- The prevention of pollution and continual improvement.
- Utilising innovative technological solutions, including video conferencing and other collaboration tools, to minimise the impacts of travel.
- Reusing or recycling as much as possible, working in collaboration with our landlord to utilise site waste management facilities and ensure our workers are aware of these arrangements and commitments.
- Remaining committed to operating a paperless office and achieving a reduction in paper waste of 100%.
- Working with our landlord to minimise energy and water usage and minimise our consumption of natural resources, especially where they are non-renewable.
- Operating and maintaining company vehicles with due regard to environmental issues as far as reasonably practicable and encourage the use of alternative means of transport and car sharing as appropriate.
- Reducing any impacts from our operations on the environment and local community.
- As far as possible purchasing products and procuring services that keep impacts to the environment to a minimum and encouraging others to do the same.
- Assessing in advance the environmental impact of any new processes or products or services we intend to introduce.
- Ensuring that all employees understand our environmental policy and conform to the high standards it requires.
- Addressing complaints about any breach of our Environmental Policy promptly and to the satisfaction of all concerned.
The Senior Leadership Team will review and monitor environmental matters at meetings that are held monthly. However, all directors, managers and supervisors must accept responsibility for the environmental aspects and impacts of the company’s activities. Directors are responsible for the availability of adequate physical and organisational resources to ensure compliance with this environmental policy.
This policy will be reviewed annually by the Senior Leadership Team.
Date: 28 March 2022